Experience the Luxury of an Award-Winning Resort
Welcome to Aphrodite Hills Resort, Cyprus; the most prestigious five-star integrated sports and leisure resort in the Eastern Mediterranean. Situated in an area steeped in Cypriot culture, it is conveniently located just 15 minutes away from Paphos International Airport. It overlooks the very area where Aphrodite, the goddess of love, is said to have emerged from the waves.
Aphrodite Hills Resort combines a five-star InterContinental Hotel, an 18-hole championship golf course plus Golf Academy, the Greco-Roman award-winning Retreat Spa, tennis and multi-surface courts with a Tennis Academy, an exclusive Beach Club, nature and bike trails and a variety of bars and restaurants offering a wide selection of international cuisine.
Aphrodite Hills Resort and Hotel in Cyprus invites you to encounter a true Mediterranean island experience in the most tranquil, unspoilt and secluded of surroundings, whilst indulging in the very finest of luxurious accommodation available; from our highest quality holiday apartments to the best of luxury holiday villas in Cyprus - all together a perfect setting for a magical and unforgettable holiday.
Resort Facts at a glance
- The Mediterranean’s finest 578 acre integrated sports & leisure resort.
- Luxurious 5-star InterContinental Resort Hotel, Paphos, Cyprus, with 290 bedrooms, 4 restaurants & 3 bars.
- Outstanding 18-hole championship golf course with Golf Academy & Clubhouse.
- The Retreat Spa - an ultra-luxurious, award-winning Spa with 27 treatment rooms, Health Club, thermae, pool, sun deck & garden.
- World-class Tennis Academy including 9 championship tennis courts - 4 clay & 5 hard courts.
- The Village Square with a selection of shops, restaurants, bars & Byzantine style St. Catherine’s Chapel.
- An extensive choice of luxurious & lavishly appointed villas.
- Two private Mediterranean Beach Clubs.
- Sweeping views over the Mediterranean, the golf course & unspoilt natural landscape.
- Charming architecture inspired by traditional Cypriot village style.
- Easily accessible - just 15 minutes from Paphos International Airport.
To help familiarise yourself with Aphrodite Hills Resort, please download our In and Around Aphrodite Hills
brochure in Adobe PDF format. Just right-click the link below and choose Save Target As...
to save the file to your computer.
Click to download file (907 KB): In and Around Aphrodite Hills Brochure.pdf